Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Majestic Casual.



Flume | Sleepless (Cosmo's Midnight Remix)

I'm really into Majestic Casual's tracks at the moment. The channel also supports up-and-coming indie musicians and bands and now it's my favourite way to find something to listen to while doing work.

And I have a piece of good news.. My internship is confirmed today! I will be working with a studio that does kind of like everything - Web Development, Design/UI,UX Design/Mobile App Development, Design/Branding. I got a position as Project Management Intern and I guess I'll be learning UX from the kind folks there, and perhaps also enrol in online classes at Treehouse. Guess I will have a busy but fulfilling 3 months of school break! Also looking forward to the Bangkok trip, fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment