Thursday, May 29, 2014

流浪者之歌。



陈绮贞 | 流浪者之歌

My heart was swelling in pain when I was watching this video and listening to the song. Of course I cried. I cried till my chin was trembling haha. I made me think a lot. So much.

How beautiful will the world be if everyone was more helpful, responsible, grateful... But at the end you know that there won't be a world like that. We shouldn't keep halting our steps to wait for a world like that. Move along. Move along while remembering that there is someone like-minded out there. And it will be less painful. And it will be more bearable.

时间到了季节就会转换
时间到了就会生会死
不用去记没办法控制的事
人不就该这样活下去吗?

I can live on, even when I hate this ugly world, because I know that there's someone with me. For every thought I have, every opinion I have about the good and bad in life, I know that there's at least one person out there who will agree with me. That's when I can swallow my pride, my discontentment, the unjust, and move on. Then once in a while there comes a treat - a scenery, a compliment, a friend - that comes along to support me. They are the lovely ones. Think of them as treats, don't see them as necessities.

But don't ever agree for the sake of agreeing. You don't have to force yourself to accept everything that comes your way. You don't have to feel bad for disagreeing and rejecting, because there is no such word as 'rejected'. Eventually there's someone who will adore that 'fault'. If it's not you, it's someone else. It's a matter of perspective. Don't feel bad for it. Don't blame yourself for it. Don't accept and eventually realise that you would never be able to commit to it.

Take it slow, forgive.
Stay true to yourself, you have someone's support.
And live on, because you are somebody's someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment