Sunday, May 11, 2014

@catslavery


Instagram | @catslavery

Bella Koh is the owner of my favourite local Instagram account. I'm fortunate to have met her once at her pop-up store for Flea and Trees. I remember that I had to down some red wine to pluck up enough courage to exchange a few words with her haha. She's really nice and approachable and the food that she whipped up tasted as good as they looked. I still have not forgotten the taste of her homemade tortilla chips that came with a mango salsa dip. 

Bella's feed has inspired me to cook for its enjoyment, collect items that are reminders, live life in a way that I will never regret.

If you are interested to know more, you can read the interview she did with Honeycombers Singapore. The short interview also features her beautiful home and wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment