Sunday, August 30, 2015

Pacamara Boutique Coffee Roasters.




Finally visited Pacamara Boutique Coffee Roasters after so long. The pictures of the space and food are always taken under such great lighting and their eggs benedict just look so good. The café is located at the end of the street, residing in a small corner. It's full white - white walls, white tiles, white furniture.. The full-length windows welcome the sunlight and the space was beautifully lit up by the natural light.

I wasn't disappointed by the food as well, their Salmon Royale and Truffle Benedict were great. My friend had a Quinoa Salad and I think it was okay. I'm not a huge fan of salads so I'm not in the position to judge haha. I think Pacamara stands out from other local cafés in the sense that they don't just make do. The ingredients used were really good. I got the Salmon Royale and my poached eggs weren't covered in vinegar and the brioche was perfectly toasted. The toast was still slightly crisp after I poked the yolk! If the whole dish was less salty, I think it would have been perfect. The Hollandaise sauce of my friend's Truffle Benedict was the best, there was really a generous taste of truffle. We also ordered Chilli Beef Fries to share which I think was okay though not the best. They were really generous with the chilli beef though. Coffee wasn't too bad as well. I got the White 5 oz and it tasted like a flat white.

Café | Pacamara Boutique Coffee Roasters
185 Upper Thomson Road, Singapore 574333
10 minutes walk from Marymount MRT
Mon-Sun 9.00am to 11.00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment