Thursday, September 24, 2015

MUJI to GO 2015.



Another one from MUJI. This time it's a 6 minutes long advert that introduces to you all their MUJI to GO products. I really liked the art direction and the narrative. Funny thing was that right after watching it, I continued to see my screen moving from right to left. You will get what I mean after watching! Haha.

I actually visited MUJI 2 days ago just to grab some pens, and I was like 'I don't have to take a second look, I'm a regular and I know I got the right one.' I ended up purchasing 3 ballpoint pens instead of the gel ones that I always use! Sigh. I've been there so many times and I don't take note of what they have anymore. After watching this advert, I suddenly found the use for that to-do list notepad, and I didn't even know that the bluetooth speaker exists haha. If I'm travelling overseas, I will definitely purchase a portable laundry set for the trip because I hate to throw dirty socks and intimates back into the luggage. I appreciate that the products were designed to address practical needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment